Basic Policy against Anti-Social Forces
Iwahori C.P.A. Office (hereinafter collectively called gthe Officeh) has established and declared, as follows, the basic policy for terminating and rejecting any relationship, including business transactions, with antisocial forces, such as Boryokudan (Crime Syndicates), that threaten the order and safety of society.
- The Office will appropriately respond to unreasonable demands from antisocial forces collectively as an organization, while ensuring the safety of its employees.
- The Office will establish close cooperative relationships with external expert organizations, including legal counsel, in preparation for unreasonable demands from antisocial forces.
- The Office will not have any relationships, including business transactions, with antisocial forces.
- The Office will take legal action by pursuing civil and criminal action to combat unreasonable demands from antisocial forces.
- The Office will neither participate in any gbackroomh deals with antisocial forces nor provide any funding to antisocial forces.