We realize that many companies, especially, Small & Medium - sized Entities ("SMEs") can not afford an experienced capable full-time accountant, but still need the expertise to deal with more complicated and globalized business transactions. gOutsourcingh a part of or whole accounting works to the external professional accountants is one of the solutions for such SMEs. We are ready to provide a full range of accounting services to help running your business efficiently.
Monthly Book Keeping
- We generate journal vouchers from original documents such as invoices and receipts.
- We prepare general ledger, subsidiary ledger and trial balances.
Monthly / Quarterly Closing
- We propose the closing journal entries to record various provisions and other items required by the accrual basis accounting;
- We prepare the financial statements for Japanese accounting and tax reporting purposes;
- We prepare the financial statements or the consolidation reporting package in accordance with IFRS, US GAAP or the group accounting manual for group or consolidation reporting purpose;
- We prepare the internal accounting reports and other various reports for the management.
- We set up and maintain a complete set of the employees information;
- We calculate monthly salaries, wages, allowances, income taxes and social insurances;
- We perform the year-end adjustments as well as prepare and submit various reports required by the national and local government offices.